Mobilitati de studiu ERASMUS+
For more information about Erasmus application procedures and other useful information please check out our Handbook for International Students. For enrolment at LBUS you need to:
1. be nominated by your home institution to firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. send Student application form and Learning agreement (website: section Download) at the following e-mail address email@example.com.
For the Learning Agreement you have to check the follwing website: http://www.ulbsibiu.ro/ro/studenti/emma.php and choose the courses you want to attend. If you need more information regarding the courses you can contact the Erasmus coordinator from each Faculty or Department (website: section Download: Erasmus Coordinators). After we receive your documents we will issue an Acceptance Letter and we will send you further information about accommodation, arrival and departure dates, welcome week, etc.
Application deadlines for Erasmus Study Mobility:
Autumn semester: June 30th 2020
Spring semester: November 30th 2020
Students sending their documents after these dates will NOT receive accommodation!
Incoming Student Guide Incoming_student_guide.pdf
“Lucian Blaga” University of Sibiu has an Erasmus Student Network Section.
ESN is a non-for-profit international student organization. Its mission is to represent international student’s thus provide opportunities for cultural understanding and self development under the principle of Students Helping Students.
Its main aims are:
• To improve Erasmus students socialization
• To organize events with all Erasmus students
• To organize tours in our region
• To help students in finding accommodation during their stay in Sibiu
• To support students in their academic life
Erasmus Student Network (ESN) Sibiu contacts: